BS in Radiologic and Imaging Sciences
Radiologic and Imaging Sciences Program, Track 3
Registered Allied Health Specialist + Specialty Tracks
Admission to Track 3 requires graduation from an allied health professions program recognized by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Students in this track also must have passed the ARRT, ARDMS, or NMTCB certification exam and are currently registered by the ARRT, ARDMS, or NMTCB.
Track 3 majors will select one of the three specialty areas to complete their BS in Radiologic and Imaging Sciences:
- Track 3A — Clinical Education
- Track 3B — Radiologic Management or
- Track 3C — Magnetic Resonance Imaging and Computed Tomography
A minimum of 30 credit hours must be taken at the University of Southern Indiana. BS degree students must complete a minimum of 39 credit hours at the 300/400-level.
Specialty Area Track 3 Curricula:
- Completion of the University Core 39 Curriculum;
- Completion of an allied health professions program recognized by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT). Registered radiologic technologists or others who have completed an allied health program recognized by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologic Technologists (ARRT) may be eligible to receive up to 51 semester hours of block credit.
- Completion of Track 3 special area courses.